“MAXVET” Veterinary hospital is equipped with a laparoscopy unit as a veterinary clinic that is prepared to fulfill any veterinary requirement your dog may have. In comparison to many forms of traditional, open abdominal veterinary surgeries, we take pride in the fact that our patients who undergo laparoscopic surgery experience less pain and a significantly shorter recovery time.
To perform veterinary laparoscopy, a veterinarian makes a small incision in the dog’s belly the size of a keyhole. The hole is then inserted with a unique tiny laparoscopic camera. On a monitor, real-time picture images from the camera are presented, allowing the veterinarian to see particular organs within the dog and direct the procedure.
The second incision, on the other hand, permits surgical instruments to undertake procedures such as biopsy. The greatest alternative to excruciatingly painful surgery is laparoscopy!
When compared to conventional open surgery, laparoscopic surgery is 70% less painful.
The magnified view of interior organs enables accurate incisions without the tearing that conventional spays are known for. Pet Care Facility is delighted to be India’s only hospital that does Laparoscopy on pets.
Laparoscopic Surgery Benefits
- In our dogs, the advantages of this sort of surgery are the same as in humans.
- A tiny incision implies a faster healing period and less pain.
- The usual method of preparing a patient for surgery takes a lot longer to recover from.
- Better vision – because the topic is magnified on a screen, it is simpler for the surgeon to see what he or she is doing.
- Anesthesia recovery is faster and there are fewer problems.
- Another advantage is that your dog or cat will recover faster.
- We understand how difficult it can be to keep pets motionless, so anything that helps cut down on necessary downtime is appreciated by many pet owners.
- Laparoscopic surgery provides some advantages over open abdominal surgery, including a smaller incision site, less postoperative discomfort, reduced medication requirements, and a faster recovery period
however, not every operation or patient is a good candidate. Are you unsure whether laparoscopic surgery is the best option for you? Make an appointment with your veterinarian. You may examine the risks and advantages together and come up with a surgical strategy that is specific to your pet’s requirements.
You may have a lot of questions about whether it can assist your best friend. The greatest thing you can do is talk to your veterinarian about your choices. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!