MAX VETS is a chain of animal hospitals with a very special approach to veterinary medicine. We strive to provide high quality veterinary service in a personable and accommodating manner by consistently focusing on accurate diagnostics, effective communication, compassionate treatment of animals, and client education. It is one of a kind Veterinary Hospital which provides, among other services, emergency care round the clock. We aim to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment with our team members having ample opportunities to learn from our founder directors while encouraging value addition and knowledge sharing at every step during the treatment process.
We are a warm, welcoming animal hospital chain with state-of-the-art equipment and in house diagnostic and surgical facility. We offer full services including a broad spectrum of surgical procedures, dentals, digital radiography, and ultrasound technology, placing emphasis on prevention as the best medicine. We extend our services to dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, and hamsters.
Our team requires a dynamic young vet who is:
* A good team player and works in tandem with the practices and policies of Max Vets in providing quality veterinary services in the NCR region.
* Eager to learn and a quick learner with good knowledge of his subject and the zeal to excel in his field
* Willing to put in that extra effort in order to save a life
* Excellent in Communication Skills
* A hard working and diligent vet with the ability to handle emergencies effectively and independently
Desired Qualification and Experience for candidates:
BVSc. Graduate with a Minimum of 1 year work experience in handling small animal practice
BVSc. With a Masters Degree in any clinical subject and has thorough knowledge of his subject